Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Today is a dreary, raining, cold day....so unlike the gorgeous spring weather we had yesterday. It was good day to curl up on the couch and read together, and Storm Queen accompanied me to the doctor for a follow up on this ear/sinus infection that doesn't seem to want to leave. I guess being outside for eight hours yesterday with the breezes blowing into my ear didn't help.

However, it doesn't matter, because the day yesterday was SO productive. Last night I had written a LONG post, only to have the power go out during my last sentence! Today the motivation to try and recall it wasn't there, so this won't be as long. What I DID yesterday was to completely paint the set (well, about 90%) for our musical next week. With Mother Nature promising weather like today, and then colder ahead, I decided to just do a marathon paint session. It was a LONG day, but all worth it in the end. Now I have a week that will be pretty relaxing as we tie up all the loose ends. After next week I can look at the OTHER 8-9 things on my list!!

1 comment:

Mother Crone's Homeschool said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you getting all that done in a day. And just think...next week you can celebrate with chocolate!