Friday, May 18, 2007

Hats off to Pixar!

Well, the surprise is over, and it was fun being the only school aged kids in the movie theater to see the opening of Shrek III.....I usually get so nervous with sequels and trilogies, because they NEVER seem to be as good as the original. However, Shrek has now made me a satisfied customer for the THIRD time!

For those "older" type -- meaning us parents -- it's a trip down memory lane with some GREAT music tunes. My Storm Queen kept telling me to stop dancing in my seat, but hey, I'm on vacation now!!

Took the girls to Red Robin for lunch, and now am home to make a quick dish to bring to our graduation potluck/celebration. I have a high schooler!! Egads!

1 comment:

Mother Crone's Homeschool said...

What a great way to end the year! We watched a "behind the scenes" show about the movie and are all excited to go see it!

BTW< tell the Authoress I said she was "quite the freshman" on stage last night! ;)