Friday, October 12, 2007

Trusting God when it's really hard....

It is with a heavy heart that I must share that the young girl in my last post's prayer request didn't make it; she died this morning. While it is easier for those of us with faith to at least trust, it's still so hard when there is just no understanding.

However, my prayer request now is that you all continue to prayer for the girl's family. While my friend-her aunt--at least believes in God, I'm not sure of the spiritual nature of the family down south. I know that a tragedy like this can either strengthen a person's faith or make them bitter and turn further away from the God who hurts with them. Please pray that His grace and peace will flood their souls, and that somehow they can find their need for Him through this.

I met her last summer while she was up visiting...she was a beautiful young girl with a real spunk to her....I can only believe that Heaven will be a happier place for her than she's ever known.

Thanks for your support....peace be with you all.

No comments: