Monday, December 24, 2007

The Calm before the Storm....

It's a quiet morning....both girls are still asleep, and I'll let them sleep in today as tomorrow they will NO doubt be up early! It will be a busy day today, with some cooking and final wrapping, but this morning it's quiet. (Okay, the cats are all racing around for their morning "spin", but that's beside the point!). As Advent draws to a close, I am looking forward to the next few days. Because our families all live fairly far away, we spend the day at home; after Mass tonight, we'll come home and eat, and read the Christmas Story from Luke, and then try to get the girls to bed.

Tomorrow morning? Well, it WON'T be quiet for awhile, but I'm excited to see the girls opening their gifts....yes, Virginia, there still is a Santa Claus! For the few that frequent my blog, have a most blessed Christmas...I'll post later in the week!

No comments: