Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I may be moving...

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be playing around on the Wordpress site, as I'm contemplating moving my blog over. (It's actually up there in part, but I'm just "testing" right now.

I've loved the simplicity of Blogger, but I really like the look on WP. However, as I'm not that techno-minded, I need to be sure that I can incorporate links and images easily....the Blogger dashboard has been SO easy to use. I know some people that have left WP to come to Blogger because of problems, and yet I know others that have switched TO WP for many reasons as well.

For now, this will still be my primary site, but if you want to take a look at the other and let me know what you think (it's still in design as well), here is the link to the WordPress site. If you've switched between one or the other, please feel free to share your thoughts.

I'll be making a decision in the next week or two for sure!

No comments: