Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm live again.....take two!!

Once again, we've been out of touch with the real world due to computer problems for the past couple of weeks. Our new computer, with all the bells and whistles that we loved so much, had a hidden defect somewhere, so our "tech" support staff sent it back and the new one is on its way. In the mean time, they rebuilt one of our OLD computers so that we'll eventually have a second one. For now, I've finally gotten a QUICK turn to say I'm back among the blogosphere....although I'll still be pretty quiet in the coming week. I have report cards to get done for several of my high school classes, and portfolios to finish up, and some other MAJOR areas of change that are weighing heavily on my mind. By next week, the "fog" should clear some and I'll have more time to discuss all that's going on in our busy life.

Tonight I went as a chaperone with my daughter on her first semi-formal, and the kids all had a great time. The girls all looked so grown up and beautiful, and some of the boys had even donned tusedos for the occassion. It was a joy to be a part of the evening!

Right now, I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Kyle Mahaney said...

How's Fedora working? Remember I put a ton of audiobooks in Rythembox music player for Beth to hook her MP3 up to. I also put some music on there.

Patti Mahaney said...

We night owls miss you and look forward to you being back on regularly. Have a great week!